MAINTENANCE OF COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SPRINGS
The vehicle is crooked, hangs on an axle, is too soft, is too hard, has to get shorter springs due to a frame shortening (e.g. with tow trucks) and much more. – With us you are right!
We are happy to help!
If a leaf of your spring is broken or the bushings are worn out, you do not have to buy a new spring. We repair your springs on fair terms.
We offer you:
- Repair and reconditioning of leaf springs and parabolic springs of all kinds (as far as technically possible and economically profitable)
- Reinforcements / loads and loads on request including spring characteristics for submission to the TÜV or Dekra
- NO ABE! – possibly a manufacturer’s declaration of no objection is necessary in order to have an entry made
- To clarify the technical safety for the vehicle (braking behavior, frame with higher payload . . .), you should contact the manufacturer in advance
- Extend or shorten springs
- Roll up the main layers or make new, longer main layers
- Adjustment of the overall scale
- Moving or re-manufacturing spring clips and much more
- Optical refurbishments and tests
- Shot blasting, cleaning blasting
- Crack tests
- Surface coatings (rust protection, galvanizing, chrome plating …)
- Replacement of individual components (spring leaves, bushes, heart bolts)